A partnership is an “arrangement in which independant parties agree to cooperate to advance their mutual interests”.
Given its deep sense of professional dedication and self-imposed stringent requirements, Carrosserie Bussy is part of several networks of partners. Being part of these networks enables Carrosserie Bussy to work collaboratively with various businesses and to thus offer its clientele premium service.
Carrosserie Bussy repairs all car brands and prior to repairing you car it can advise you and assist you in filing your insurance claim, be it with Swiss or foreign insurance companies.
As a member of the Vaudoise Insurance company’s network of approved body shops, the Carrosserie Bussy meets the following criteria :
- High quality of service
- Repairs realized in line with the manufacturers’ technical requirements, standards and guarantees
- Administrative processes and company’s infrastructure adapted to the current needs in the field of auto repair
- Work performed in line with environmental norms
- Active participation of the staff in continued training sessions, highly qualified employees
- Permanent search of the best solution to meet the customer’s needs and requests
To assure a better efficiency, we communicate with AXA through a recognized electronic platform.
Their new intervention truck allows them to tow delivery trucks up to 4T, as well as any size of 4-wheel-drive.
Motorcycles can also benefit from their assistance.
By signing the FCR’s charter, the Carrosserie Bussy commits to:
- Providing a high quality of work, performed by automobile professionals
- Repairing all car makes according to the manufacturers’ standards and requirements
- Being your full partner for all your body work issues
- Staying at the cutting-edge of professional training and improvement, as well as work techniques
- Favouring products and techniques that respect the environment
PPG Refinish achieves outstanding color match for today’s OEM finishes and provides easy to use products for improved cycle times.